Home




DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Sunday, January 22, 2012

My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary


My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary






My First Color Picture Chinese-English Dictionary Overview


This book specially designed for non-native learners of Chinese, it includes 1000 Chinese characters and 5000 words with precise definition,clear information about collocation and grammar patterns and sentential illustrative examples, so you know exactly which one to choose in order to put your ideas into words. All entries have phonetic transcriptions in pinyin and the majority has been marked as to their parts of speech. Notes offer you extra information and help you to avoid the most commo